W. H. Heydt

Re: OKdo - Anyone else not received delivery yet?

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 pm

bunklung wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:01 pm
I ordered on Sunday and I got this odd tracking number: SAxxxxxxx. Today the package shows up in: https://watchmyparcel.com/asendia

BUT your need to search by "Shipment Reference". After that it gave me additional details such as an "Identifier" which seems trackable by USPS. It still says sitting in warehouse :(

But I just wanted to give some people more information if they get an SA number, but don't seem to be able to get any tracking information.
Any idea of how long after one gets the "SA" number before Asendia says anything other than "No shipments found"? I'm not concerned about it, just curious.

W. H. Heydt

Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:23 pm

W. H. Heydt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 pm
Any idea of how long after one gets the "SA" number before Asendia says anything other than "No shipments found"? I'm not concerned about it, just curious.
Just to follow up...I now have a sort-of answer (that is, I know for one order how long that takes). I received the initial shipping notice with the "SA" number on Friday 12 July with a 2AM timestamp. As of today (15 July), the Acendia site shows the order as being "in the warehouse" today.

So..anecdotally...4 days from shipping notice to being able to track, but the package--which the initial e-mail said had been "shipped" hasn't budged. Funny form of "shipping". It'll be interesting to see if there is any actual movement tomorrow.

dct3416

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:37 pm

I ordered mine on Saturday June 29th with standard shipping where it clearly stated that it would take "up to 12 working days". On July 1st I had an email from OKdo stating that my order had shipped. It left their warehouse on July 3rd (according to the tracking details) and I had it in my hands (in California) on July 11th. All within the time frame that OKdo had stated.

Return to “General discussion”