comar

Raspberry PI shipping problem

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello,

I've got problem with shipping my Raspberry. At 15.10.2012 I received e-mail that my Raspberry has been dispatched. Till now I haven't received it. I sent first email to RS at 31.10 that I haven't received the package, they replay that it will take 10 days to check what happened with the package. Meanwhile I sent 2 remainders and today I received another e-mail that they need 10 days to check whats happened. This is not acceptable, I'm posting it on forum, maybe this post force RS to speed up the process. Btw I have ordered Raspberry 29.06.2012, it was really long time ago... Below full e-mail conversation, read from the bottom :

2012/11/30 Me

do RaspberryPi
Good Afternoon,
Please read the whole conversation. I should receive the explenation why I haven't received my raspberry 2 weeks ago!

-----------------------------------------

On Nov 30, 2012 4:57 PM, "RaspberryPi" <[email protected]> wrote:
Good Afternoon,
We are sorry you have not received your order. As we dispatched using DHL MAIL which in turn uses your local Postal system there is no tracking facility. We will now request an investigation into your missing items. We will then email you when your order has either been located or re dispatched please allow up to 10 working days for this to be carried out.
Kind Regards
Raspberry Pi Team

2012/11/16 Me
Good Morning ,

Today is the 10th working day. Do you have any information regarding my missing Raspberry PI? It is really confusing that I'm waiting for the Raspberry PI for such a long time and my package is now lost.

2012/11/16 Me
Good Morning ,

Today is the 10th working day. Do you have any information regarding my missing Raspberry PI? It is really confusing that I'm waiting for the Raspberry PI for such a long time and my package is now lost.

2012/11/2 RaspberryPi <[email protected]>
Good Afternoon,
We are sorry you have not received your order. As we dispatched using DHL MAIL which in turn uses your local Postal system there is no tracking facility. We will now request an investigation into your missing items. We will then email you when your order has either been located or re dispatched please allow up to 10 working days for this to be carried out.
Kind Regards
Raspberry Pi Team

Sent: 31 October 2012 12:50
To: RaspberryPi
Subject: Re: Your Raspberry Pi Order ************** has been Dispatched

Hi,

I still haven't receive my raspberry. Are you able to send me shipment number so I will track the delivery?

2012/10/15 RaspberryPi <[email protected]>

Your order has been sent to the following address:

Expected Delivery by Mail within:-
5 Days for European destinations.
21 Days for Countries Outside of Europe.

Thank you for your continued patience

RS Components & Allied Electronics.

Dweeber

Re: Raspberry PI shipping problem

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Dweeber A.K.A. Kevin...
My RPI Info Pages including Current Setup - http://rpi.tnet.com

comar

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:22 am

My order number is 101012**** . The problem is that my Raspberry has been dispatched long time ago and package has been lost by DHL or local post system. RS do nothing to check what's happened with the package.

mcompiler

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 am

I made my order last summer on RS website for a RPi rev.1 (256Mb) and I got my RPi rev.2 (512Mb) some days ago. I had an ordernr. 1010159xxx and after the dispatch mail it takes just a couple of days to arrive.

comar

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm

At last i have received my Raspberry PI, but it was replacement order. I took 6 days to ship it to me. First package is still missing somewhere. For me it finished quite good, because I received 512 MB instead of 256 MB version.

thaligar

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 am

Hi,

For me it is not that good, ordered late summer and now received a rpi with only 256Mb :( and not with 512Mb...

Nevertheless, already starting to get the best out of it :D

frankviana

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Hello! I think lose my money... Until today no money, no raspberry... Bad bad support

See

RaspberryP​i ([email protected])

12/10/2012

Order Confirmation - 59724‏

Para: 'Frank Viana'
Imagem de RaspberryPi
Hi Frank,

apologies for the lack of response to your emails. In regards to your query can you confirm that you have not received your order since the sending of your last email? If this is not the case we will investigate and credit you once we've located the lost package
Kind Regards
Raspberry Pi Team

frankviana

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Since may I'm waiting my raspberry...

Paypal don't refound my money, the support don't answer my e-mails (6 weeks or 6 years?)...

Reference: 59724

Allied Electronics & RS Components Order Confirmation
Thank you for your Raspberry Pi order, your order reference number is: 59724

Once your order has been despatched we will send you further details on shipment and courier, to help track your delivery.
Order details
Order placed by Frank Viana

Date of order Wed, 30 May 2012, 11:31 PM
Your order number Raspberry Pi
Method of Payment PayPal
Delivery Type Desc Standard Delivery (Despatch expected within 6 week(s))

Your order
RS Stock No. Qty Description Unit Price Goods Value
2000114155 1 3.5mm Stereo to twin RCA plug cable for Raspberry Pi US$2.41 US$2.41
726-3053 1 Micro USB Euro power supply for Raspberry Pi US$7.92 US$7.92
756-8308 1 Raspberry Pi Type B Single Board Computer US$35.00 US$35.00
Running Total US$45.33
Standard Delivery (Despatch expected within 6 week(s)) US$8.02
Order total US$53.35

Thank you for your order.

Kind regards

Allied Electronics & RS Components
raspberrypi.rsdelivers.com

Return to “General discussion”