aphex999

PAYED ON 2th JULY, BUT NOTHING RECEIVED

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Dear All,

I would like to share my experiences, and get some help. I have ordered a Raspberry PI directly from RS.

I have made the registration on 30th may.
Received the "time to order" email on 29th June.
Received the "order confirmation" email on 2nd July.
On 28th August i have received a "shipping delay" email.
On 9th October i have received one more email, informing about further delay, and scheduleing.

On 9th Octorber I wrote an emial to RS, that it's 4.5 Months since order, and I have nothing received, so, I'm going to cancel the order, and waiting for refund. After that, I was immediately informed, that my order was canceled and it will be refunded in 2 weeks.

I did (and do) not see why it should take 2 weeks, to refund, so I wrote them again, complaining about the refund delay. I have no answer received.

I wrote them 2 times, then on 29th October I have received an "Apologies for the delay " email, and a promise, that it will be refunded soon.

After that, noting happend. On 5th November I wrote them, that I see, that they are not going to refund, and asked to send the package. Since then, no answer received.

What can I do now?

Thanks in advance, best regards,
Aron

notarat

Re: PAYED ON 2th JULY, BUT NOTHING RECEIVED

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:52 pm

If they are too slow in refunding your money, you can try contacting your credit card company and initiating a chargeback. It would seem ample time has passed to process a refund, imho.

thepiman

Re: PAYED ON 2th JULY, BUT NOTHING RECEIVED

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Same issue here ordered in June canceled in September and still no refund. I have reported them to the consumer affairs in the UK and I will be pursuing this legally if I do not get my refund soon.

I will let you know what happens with consumer affairs.
ThePiMan - "Oh Yeah"

Return to “General discussion”