MythiX

ask for help - which language/graphical GUI method

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:05 am

Hello my name is damien and I am on a project and I would like to have your opinion and some information.
my project consists of a raspberry pi3 b + with a camera and a 7 inch screen connected by a tablecloth (camera and official raspberry screen)
the project consists of when we scan an "object xy that contains example the value TRAM sa sends the information to the raspberry and a graphical interface appears on the screen or I would like to incorporate either a preview of the camera with below 2 button for take the picture and the other to leave) or if not a graphical interface with the preview of the camera in full screen but in the preview also incorporate 2 button) so I got a lot of information on the web for the type of language to use, the programs and everything that follows but I would like to have an outside opinion to mine and view that I am not a follower of raspberry I prefer to inquire.
-for you what type of language to use (I would like a universal language easy to use).
-for the graphical interface that must be used (a web interface or a virtual interface?) I want the interface is simplistic the bare minimum as you understood it but we can use touch.
thank you

B.Goode

Re: ask for help

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:15 am

May I say, meaning to be helpful and not rude, that it seems that English is not your first language and that you might be able to express your problem more clearly in one of the other languages used by the forum, here: viewforum.php?f=90

It is not clear from what you have written what aspect of your project you need help with.

DirkS

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 am

B.Goode wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:15 am
May I say, meaning to be helpful and not rude, that it seems that English is not your first language and that you might be able to express your problem more clearly in one of the other languages used by the forum, here: viewforum.php?f=90

It is not clear from what you have written what aspect of your project you need help with.
Agree.

Seems to be an automated translation (probably Google translate) of viewtopic.php?f=65&t=215390&p=1325070#p1325070

B.Goode

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:38 am

"Nappe" is probably a flat cable, to connect the screen and display, not a tablecloth.

texy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:39 am

It seems to me that the OP is asking for advice on which language to use, C, python, etc, and also what GUI method to use, eg webpage.
Texy
Various male/female 40- and 26-way GPIO header for sale here ( IDEAL FOR YOUR PiZero ):
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=147682#p971555

Return to “General discussion”