i want to run raspi with a UART/SPI Wlan Bridge
with this Module we can connect to raspi and extend it with a WLan Funktion (IEEE802.11b) .
the module has at the Controller a UART / SPI interface.
- External power amplifier mounted for the wider communication range
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b Wi-Fi module
- Host Interface : UART & SPI
- Quick booting time : under 20msec
- Ultra low power through dynamic power management (34μA at the standby mode)
- Security protocols : WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise (EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Operation temperature : -40 ~ 85℃
- CE, FCC, KCC certified
question;: can i connect the raspi to my notebook with the WLAN UART bridge!?