amandaghassaei

Raspberry Pi Contest on Instructables

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that Instructables is running a Raspberry Pi contest until October 28. All types of content involving the Pi are welcome, this includes projects, setup guides, troubleshooting tutorials, libraries/software, and any Raspberry Pi accessories that you've made. Prizes include a projector, blu-ray players, leathermans, and more!

To enter, create a photo or step-by-step instructable that shows what you've done with the Raspberry Pi and describes the design/build process.

You can find more info here:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Challenge/

scep

Re: Raspberry Pi Contest on Instructables

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Sorry I missed this Amanda, very remiss :oops: Bumping it, as although the deadline has passed there's some brilliant projects on there. Please go and have a look!

rickseiden

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I entered four different instructables. One of them got featured, and put on the home page, so I already "won" a year of pro. I hope I win the shirt and Sugru. I won't win the grand prize, as someone put together a coffee table gaming system based on the RPi, and another person built a laptop based on it.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

iGordon

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:06 pm

And who could've thought that the guy with the VR-Glasses made the run. I wonder who decided that...

Return to “General discussion”