loran

Dietpi: Bittorrent client + Media Player + Retropie?

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello guys,
I have a pi 0w running the latest dietpi with transmission and xfce. I want to be able to play some times movies from my HDD or USB flash drive and play NES games. The question is, if I install from dietpi-software Retropie and Kodi, will I be able to switch between those three? If yes, how? I see only one option for default boot application, and for me it looks like if I choose kodi for example I won't be able to use my desktop again. I have never used kodi or retropie so I don't know.
I don't want to choose one of these three and I don't want to use a second memory card to keep things separated.
Any ideas?

fruitoftheloom

Re: Dietpi: Bittorrent client + Media Player + Retropie?

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:22 pm

loran wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:41 pm
Hello guys,
I have a pi 0w running the latest dietpi with transmission and xfce. I want to be able to play some times movies from my HDD or USB flash drive and play NES games. The question is, if I install from dietpi-software Retropie and Kodi, will I be able to switch between those three? If yes, how? I see only one option for default boot application, and for me it looks like if I choose kodi for example I won't be able to use my desktop again. I have never used kodi or retropie so I don't know.
I don't want to choose one of these three and I don't want to use a second memory card to keep things separated.
Any ideas?

DietPi have their own Support Community:

http://dietpi.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=5
Adieu

loran

Re: Dietpi: Bittorrent client + Media Player + Retropie?

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:12 am

I have asked there but the forum is not so active

Return to “General discussion”