Lazaras

Tiny tiny USB Keyboards?

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:31 pm

I have found a usb hub that is more or less 'solder directly onto the leads' which works for a project I want to try out. However all the keyboards i have found for the size i want are the microsoft chatpad itself, or bluetooth keyboards. I want something that's thumbboard sized but at the same time uses a USB wired interface.

inorite

Re: Tiny tiny USB Keyboards?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:37 am

Rii
3.9 out of 5 stars 1,873 Reviews
Rii Mini Wireless 2.4GHz Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Remote Control, Black (mini X1)

Its only $16, has a full keyboard, a mouse and is backlit. Yes it says wireless but you have to plug in the USB receiver and it comes with a USB extension, for charging, if you want something wired.

Ronaldlees

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:35 pm

I see a "Rii," but also a "FAVI Entertainment" keyboard that looks almost identical. Which is a clone of which?
I am the Umbrella man

runboy93

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Ronaldlees wrote:I see a "Rii," but also a "FAVI Entertainment" keyboard that looks almost identical. Which is a clone of which?
Rii has been longer available, so maybe that FAVI is clone.

DirkS

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:25 pm

runboy93 wrote:
Ronaldlees wrote:I see a "Rii," but also a "FAVI Entertainment" keyboard that looks almost identical. Which is a clone of which?
Does it matter? There are quite a few mini KBs with a similar form factor / layout

Ronaldlees

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:03 pm

DirkS wrote:
runboy93 wrote:
Does it matter? There are quite a few mini KBs with a similar form factor / layout
Probably not. I doubt that one can patent the idea of a large radius corner cut on the lower right, with smaller radiuses on the other three corners - LOL. But, that keyboard does have a unique look in some ways ...
I am the Umbrella man

Return to “General discussion”