kahve

Raspberry pi 3 Putty

Sun May 21, 2017 6:41 am

I am using putty to connect my raspberry pi. And I haven't got any keyboard... So I am using Ethernet. I tried all methods which is inside of youtube etc. But I always get an error says "connection refused". Is there any methods to solve that? Thanks...

jadro

Re: Raspberry pi 3 Putty

Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 am

I use putty from lan and from web. From web was a problem because i have to open port i think 22 or 21 on my router. I am not at home to check correct open port. In putty you have to put ip and also port. Did you try this?
Jadro
Oracle backend database developer
SmartHome IoT & Microprocessor enthusiast and hobbyist

B.Goode

Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 am

kahve wrote:I am using putty to connect my raspberry pi. And I haven't got any keyboard... So I am using Ethernet. I tried all methods which is inside of youtube etc. But I always get an error says "connection refused". Is there any methods to solve that? Thanks...
The ssh server/daemon is disabled by default on recent versions of Raspian Jessie. Have you enabled it?

Pernat1y

Mon May 22, 2017 7:50 am

First, from now on SSH will be disabled by default on our images.
The boot partition on a Pi should be accessible from any machine with an SD card reader, on Windows, Mac, or Linux. If you want to enable SSH, all you need to do is to put a file called ssh in the /boot/ directory.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/a-secu ... ian-pixel/

Return to “General discussion”