RaspISteve

Raspberry Pi Web Guys: A Suggestion

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Guys,
It's been bugging me for years: Could you please add a "Return to Board index" button at the top of a thread reply page. It also occurs that getting stuffed back to the very top of the forum isn't the best place to be sent to.

Having scanned down for new topic(s) I then click on the "Read them" button and get returned to the top. I then have to scroll back down to the bottom to get to the exit button. Yeah! I now I can use the "Back" but its almost as bad. Having set my browser to warn me of page re-directs I have more things I need to do simply to move about the forum. It would also help it I got returned to the point in the sub-forum entry point I came in at rather than getting stuff back in at the very top and then have to scroll down again.

(Been a long day and perhaps I'm a bit cranky but this has been bugging me. Sorry)
Share and Enjoy.

DougieLawson

Re: Raspberry Pi Web Guys: A Suggestion

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Try switching to the prosilver theme for the forum. It has the breadcrumbs you need.

ucp.php?i=174 bottom of that page.
Note: Any requirement to use a crystal ball or mind reading will result in me ignoring your question.

Criticising any questions is banned on this forum.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.
All fake doctors are on my foes list.

RaspISteve

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 pm

DougieLawson wrote:Try switching to the prosilver theme for the forum. It has the breadcrumbs you need.

Woow! Thanks but no thanks. It just froze my brain. Maybe being declared Dyslexic a while back having failed an expensive normality test and maybe also that fact I'm waiting for the first instalment of my pension this month.

Prosilver is far too cluttered for me and it came out blue!
Share and Enjoy.

DougieLawson

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:56 pm

RaspISteve wrote:
DougieLawson wrote:Try switching to the prosilver theme for the forum. It has the breadcrumbs you need.

Woow! Thanks but no thanks. It just froze my brain. Maybe being declared Dyslexic a while back having failed an expensive normality test and maybe also that fact I'm waiting for the first instalment of my pension this month.

Prosilver is far too cluttered for me and it came out blue!
You're not wrong. It's quite a different shade of ugliness to Raspite. There are some bits missing in Raspite that occasionally force me to switch to prosilver for a short time.
Note: Any requirement to use a crystal ball or mind reading will result in me ignoring your question.

Criticising any questions is banned on this forum.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.
All fake doctors are on my foes list.

Return to “General discussion”