MidModz

Level 4 Project

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:26 pm

im well lazy and have fallen behind on my course due to lack of intelligence and a few personal family problems does anyone want to give me a simple design spec and configuration of process in order to achieve this ?? step by step so to speak. also 2 other possible solutions to similar spec ? one being extremly expensive and the other avergaely expensive with the pi being the cheapest easiest best way ??

i should just byte the bullet but this is a last roll of the die ??

Forris
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

Re: Level 4 Project

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:48 pm

MidModz wrote:im well lazy and have fallen behind on my course due to lack of intelligence and a few personal family problems does anyone want to give me a simple design spec and configuration of process in order to achieve this ?? step by step so to speak. also 2 other possible solutions to similar spec ? one being extremly expensive and the other avergaely expensive with the pi being the cheapest easiest best way ??

i should just byte the bullet but this is a last roll of the die ??
Perhaps you could start by telling us exactly what 'this' is. You know, step by step, so to speak ;)

DougieLawson

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Forris wrote: Perhaps you could start by telling us exactly what 'this' is. You know, step by step, so to speak ;)
I think the OP also needs to tell us how much he/she is willing to pay to get "this" done. Because I doubt whether anyone would be willing to do someone's work for free. I'll take an MSc in Computer Science or $1000/day for it.
Note: Any requirement to use a crystal ball or mind reading will result in me ignoring your question.

Criticising any questions is banned on this forum.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.
All non-medical doctors are on my foes list.

Heater

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:50 pm

MidModz,
..does anyone want to give me a simple design spec and configuration of process in order to achieve this ??
Achieve what exactly? What course, where?
...also 2 other possible solutions to similar spec ?
What specification are we talking about?
...one being extremly expensive
Hmm...buy me a return ticket to your house and I will work on this day and night until it's done. Plus a couple of thousand per week for my effort.

As I have said before many times, the internet is great and all but it does not work by telepathy. You have to state your problem concisely and ask the question clearly if you expect anyone to respond.
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

Jednorozec

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Heater wrote:As I have said before many times, the internet is great and all but it does not work by telepathy.
Google is probably working on that.
The most important leg of a three legged stool is the one that's missing.
It's called thinking. Why don't you try it sometime?

W. H. Heydt

Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:51 am

Seems to me that getting a poor grade in a course for failing to the the required coursework would be a beneficial lesson to the OP.

levelcrow

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 am

All cheekiness aside,

MidModz we have no idea what the heck you're talking about!

I'm sure the level 4 project seems like the world to you right now, I've been under that sort of pressure before too and I can relate.

But I've never heard of a 'Level 4 Project' in my life, and I think it might be the case no one else on this site has either. You're going to have to explain what exactly a Level 4 project entails; what exactly you're talking about and need help with.

Return to “General discussion”