1) What is the purpose of the Raspberry Pi?
Teaching programming to kids.
2) How much experience do you think the Raspberry Pi Team has running a company on scale of 1 to 10
5. But no idea really.
3) On a scale of 1-5 how open source are you?
4. I\'ve always used open source for software development, but as a user I\'m using Windows although with some open source apps, e.g. gimp, libreoffice etc..
4) In no more than 4 sentences how do you think Question 3 affects Question 1?
5) What do you think the relationship is between the Raspberry Pi Foundation and Broadcom?
One key member of Raspberry Pi is part of Broadcom that allows R-Pi foundation to have good support and very low BOM cost. Broadcom is however not directly involved in R-Pi project.
6) Have you ever created your own custom bios (Or modified the bios at the code level)
I played around and modified some bootloaders (u-boot), but not PC Bios.
7) Have you ever installed a custom bios (not custom drivers, custom bios)
If by \"BIOS\" you mean \"bootloader\" then yes, otherwise no.
8 ) What is your current understanding of the GPU issue? (seriously guys your thoughts only, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don\'t respond to others)
What GPU issue ?
9) In no more than 4 sentences how do you think Question 8 affects question 1?
Ok. then I suppose it is about the closed source GPU driver. It will not affect question 1 at all, since kids learning programming would not know what to do with the GPU driver.
10) Bonus Question: Is any of this new knowledge for you, and if so does it change your opinion on any issue?