fruitoftheloom

Re: Welcoming to new members

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:16 pm

hippy wrote:
fruitoftheloom wrote:Though the person you are referring to does not even use a RPi so in my opinion it should not of been allowed any way.
That person indicated he was interested in getting a Pi and was simply asking whether people thought it would be wiser to hold off until February. It seems a reasonable thought that there may be something new coming on the anniversary of the Pi's first public launch.

It wasn't like he was trolling. It was a perfectly reasonable question to ask.

I imagine there are quite a few who are wondering if the Foundation will announce something to celebrate the anniversary of the launch and, if so, what that will be.
Hippy IF the poster HAD read other posts, he would realise that a change of GPU (actually it is a VPU) would not be happening, Let's just agree to disagree..
Rather than negativity think outside the box !
RPi 4B 4GB (SSD Boot) RaspiOS64 ARM64
Asus ChromeBox 3 Celeron is my other computer...

hippy

Re: Welcoming to new members

Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:47 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:Hippy IF the poster HAD read other posts, he would realise that a change of GPU (actually it is a VPU) would not be happening, Let's just agree to disagree..
The thread seemed to be quite civilised and being dealt with quite reasonably until you threw in the typical topic derailing "Poppycock & Balderdash" comment.

Not the best way to welcome a poster after his first post. But I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Return to “General discussion”