Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm


Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 pm

where can i find a sensors to detect air movement in a furnace duct

Posts: 223
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 11:29 am
Contact: Website

Re: sensors

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:59 pm

You will probably need two or more thermocouples. These are used in mass flow meters to measure gas flow.

Return to “General discussion”