TeamFUZE
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:03 pm

FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:45 pm

It's official!
FUZE BASIC is now free to download for the Pi community.
We've been working hard and FUZE BASIC is now vastly improved with a new editor and lots of new commands including advanced sprite handling.
Just go to:
http://lair.fuze.co.uk

Please spread the word!
& tell us what you think :-)

rubikwizard
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact: Website

Re: FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks for this. I installed it as described but it will not start from the program menu. When selected the mouse icon spins for a few seconds but nothing happens.

It does hovever seem to start ok from the terminal by typing 'fuze'.

Am I doing anything wrong?

User avatar
DougieLawson
Posts: 37717
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm
Location: A small cave in deepest darkest Basingstoke, UK
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Why do I need to login on the "download" page?
Note: Any requirement to use a crystal ball or mind reading will result in me ignoring your question.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.
All non-medical doctors are on my foes list.

MikeDX
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:07 am
Location: Secret FUZE HQ
Contact: Website

Re: FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:51 pm

rubikwizard wrote:Thanks for this. I installed it as described but it will not start from the program menu. When selected the mouse icon spins for a few seconds but nothing happens.

It does hovever seem to start ok from the terminal by typing 'fuze'.

Am I doing anything wrong?
what version pi are you using? it could be something simple.

Also what distro are you running?

do you get the editor with F2 / EDIT and everything work?


Let me know. Or post a bug on the lair forum. Thanks ! :)
Join me in the lair if you dare
http://lair.fuze.co.uk/

rubikwizard
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact: Website

Re: FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:12 pm

MikeDX wrote:
rubikwizard wrote:Thanks for this. I installed it as described but it will not start from the program menu. When selected the mouse icon spins for a few seconds but nothing happens.

It does hovever seem to start ok from the terminal by typing 'fuze'.

Am I doing anything wrong?
what version pi are you using? it could be something simple.

Also what distro are you running?

do you get the editor with F2 / EDIT and everything work?


Let me know. Or post a bug on the lair forum. Thanks ! :)
I'm using a Raspberry Pi V2, with the latest Raspbian image (5/5/2015).

Fuze is in the programming menu, but does nothing. If I type 'Fuze' from the terminal I get the image below. F2 toggles the editor so I presume it is working.

Image

MikeDX
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:07 am
Location: Secret FUZE HQ
Contact: Website

Re: FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:15 pm

looks good to me!
Join me in the lair if you dare
http://lair.fuze.co.uk/

User avatar
Jednorozec
Posts: 809
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 pm
Location: Deposit, NY

Re: FUZE BASIC V3 FREE for all Pi Users

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:19 pm

DougieLawson wrote:Why do I need to login on the "download" page?
Because they're collecting email addresses?
The most important leg of a three legged stool is the one that's missing.
It's called thinking. Why don't you try it sometime?

Return to “General discussion”