I didn't pick up on the joke on the blog post until I watched the video.
Take a close look atwhoever photo-shopped it has written "4RSE" on one of the components. Which is more funny than the April Fool.liz wrote:Also: http://thepihut.com/blogs/raspberry-pi- ... april-2015
That clearly points to Michael "Recantha" Horne being involved in making it.xoopha wrote: - "Made in Potton, Bedfordshire"
It's a 'shop. I can tell by the pixels, and I've seen a few 'shops in my time.xoopha wrote:Yeah, there's a lot going on in there, like:
- The previously mentioned 4RSE
- "Made in Potton, Bedfordshire"
- "C3PO" & "R2D2"
- "VERY" BroadCom
- The "It's OK to throw in the bin" symbol
- (no, C64 acutally exists on the real board)
- Dunno what MDH1, JM55 and AE99 might be, but they look edited.
- And then of course the ATmega 328p and the BITCHIN' FAST GIGABIT ETHERNET