21%
Other (say what and why in post)
30%

Total votes: 33
mraltair

Re: Coke or Pepsi?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 am

toxibunny wrote:THEY ARE IDENTICAL.
When you drink as much of them as I do you become quite the connoisseur. Although, I struggle to tell the difference between Pepsi and Pepsi Max myself.

marknotgeorge

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 am

mraltair wrote: When you drink as much of them as I do you become quite the connoisseur. Although, I struggle to tell the difference between Pepsi and Pepsi Max myself.
Pepsi Max is okay, but it has to be ice cold. Anything warmer brings out the taste of the artificial sweeteners, which is truly revolting. In fact PM is the only sugar free soft drink I can tolerate.

I voted other, because I prefer Irn Bru to Coke, and Coke to Pepsi. But I do like other stuff, like Vimto, or Mountain Dew.

But I really do like root beer. A few years ago, KFC in the UK trialled hamburgers and hotdogs under the A&W brand in a few drive-thrus, one of which was my local. They offered draught A&W root beer, which was truly divine. Carters do a reasonable one, which is quite cheap too - £1.59 for 6 cans at Asda.

Energy drinks? Relentless, Monster or Rockstar over Red Bull. I prefer the juiced based ones over the acidic ones. And the Starbucks Frappacinos in the little glass bottles are nice, with lots of lovely caffeine, but then I do like cold coffee.

And I'm looking forward to a decent beer now I've kicked the Duloxetine habit.
Mark (not George), Derby, UK.

gritz

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 am

Beer.

I have resorted to diet Sprite in gin when tonic is unobtanium. Needs must!

Return to “Off topic discussion”