Luny

Re: Sleeping with the lights on

Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

I"m pretty much with Andre_p when it comes to horror. A mate of mine use to show all manner of horrors and got fests to me. I was never impressed and always slept soundly. I find two spectrums of reality scare me. Real life horrors or totally fantasy as Alien was the only film that mad me tense. Oh and Dalek Invasion gave me a nightmare, but then I was only a kid
Luny

Gert van Loo

Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Interestingly I don't care about horrors. They just don't do it for me. The movie I had to switch off after watching only a small part? Sleeping with the enemy!

crundy

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 am

Speaking of scary games, has anyone played Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Is it as scary as everyone makes out?

Pirx-Danford

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 am

Crundy said:

Speaking of scary games, has anyone played Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Is it as scary as everyone makes out?

Yes it is.

For two or three evenings at least I did not start it, because I felt my nerves were not up for it.

MDC

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 am

A little off topic but did anyone understand the saw films series. To me it always seemed like they just left plot lines everywhere and never explained them. Like when that guy killed jigsaw on his deathbed (near the end of saw 3) with the surgical saw and it turned out jigsaw had the guys daughter, or the doctor in saw 1.

Anyway I digress a weird but not quite scary film to watch in the middle of the night is Donnie Darko.

Return to “Off topic discussion”