OdinsCat

Tell me is the Raspberry Pi Company doing business with any cure autism types or other ablest groups?

Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:37 pm

[Mod: delete some tin foil hat stuff - this is not the place. Left the next bit in place so I can respond.]

What is your stance on selling and buying services to/from groups working with people with disabilities? Do you screen these groups to make sure they are not involved in torture? In fact has the Raspberry Pi Institute ever allowed itself to do business with any group or individual, private or public involved in torture of the disabled or other vurnuble populations?

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Re: Tell me is the Raspberry Pi Company doing business with any cure autism types or other ablest groups?

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm

OdinsCat wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:37 pm
[Mod: delete some tin foil hat stuff - this is not the place. Left the next bit in place so I can respond.]

What is your stance on selling and buying services to/from groups working with people with disabilities? Do you screen these groups to make sure they are not involved in torture? In fact has the Raspberry Pi Institute ever allowed itself to do business with any group or individual, private or public involved in torture of the disabled or other vurnuble populations?
OK, so you have 10 posts on this forum, and I had to delete at least one and edit this one. I suggest you moderate your postings somewhat better than you are at the moment.

We are an equal opportunities employer and seller. We do not 'screen' anyone who buys a Raspberry Pi, especially since most Pis are sold by third parties, I sugest to read up on our licecning model and how our devices are actually sold. We do not knowingly sell to "any group or individual, private or public involved in torture of the disabled or other vulnerable populations"

And that is it. No further comment., and polease, no further posts on this subject, this is absolutely not the place.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed.
I've been saying "Mucho" to my Spanish friend a lot more lately. It means a lot to him.

mahjongg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Tell me is the Raspberry Pi Company doing business with any cure autism types or other ablest groups?

Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 pm

After another such post, I have perma-banned this person...

he was warned.. :(

Return to “Off topic discussion”