emmalee

Creating circuit with bluetooth chip

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:40 am

I would like to build a circuit that will allow for the bluetooth chip EM9304 to be turned on/off or put in/out of sleep mode via the push of a button. I am wondering how I can do this manually or if possible through programming.

What electronic hardware will I need to build the circuit and what steps will I need to take. I am new to all this so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much. The link below details information about the EM9304 bluetooth chip:D :D

http://www.emmicroelectronic.com/sites/ ... 304-ds.pdf

Heater

Re: Creating circuit with bluetooth chip

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:30 pm

emmalee,
What electronic hardware will I need to build the circuit and what steps will I need to take. I am new to all this so any help will be greatly appreciated!
Everything you need to know to build a circuit with that chip is in the PDF that you linked to.

It's quite involved, requires understanding some circuit design, printed circuit board design, programming etc.

As you are new to all this I suspect you don't understand it all and don't know where to start. Explaining all that is not possible in a forum post and may require you to spend a year or two acquiring some skills in electronics.

Suggest trying to find a ready made break out board that has such a chip on it ready to use.

Return to “Off topic discussion”