Wilson Drake

How stable is Kodi on XBOX One ?

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 am

Recently when officially Kodi Official released Kodi for XBox One. I have not yet installed it but there has been rumors that it aint stable yet and that there are problems in installing. I found this guide for xbox one kodi and looks fine , but I have not yet installed as I dont want my device to get in any trouble.

klricks

Re: How stable is Kodi on XBOX One ?

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:38 am

If you are worried just get another SD card(s) and try it. If it does not work then wipe the SD card and use it for something else.
Unless specified otherwise my response is based on the latest and fully updated Raspbian Stretch w/ Desktop OS.

texy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 am

Wilson Drake wrote:
Recently when officially Kodi Official released Kodi for XBox One. I have not yet installed it but there has been rumors that it aint stable yet and that there are problems in installing. I found this guide for xbox one kodi and looks fine , but I have not yet installed as I dont want my device to get in any trouble.
We are asking about Xbox One on a raspberry pi forum?
Moved to Off Topic.
Texy
Various male/female 40- and 26-way GPIO header for sale here ( IDEAL FOR YOUR PiZero ):
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=147682#p971555

klricks

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:44 pm

texy wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 am
Wilson Drake wrote:
We are asking about Xbox One on a raspberry pi forum?
Moved to Off Topic.
Texy
I think the OP wants to run Kodi on a RPi and connect the RPi to an xbox as shown in the link.
Unless specified otherwise my response is based on the latest and fully updated Raspbian Stretch w/ Desktop OS.

Return to “Off topic discussion”