The original source has been taken from:-
* Added progress bar update when calculating check sums.
* Added hash button, calculates different hashes. Defaults to Sha1.
* Added full/short checkboxes, to enable full size backup or
* full back up to a smaller disk image (just files only, no empty space copied). This is
* work in progress and is not enabled or incuded at the moment.
* Added Refresh button to update USB devices. My system does not auto-refresh USB devices).
* Changed the text colour (I like blue!).
The following hashes can be calculated on any file:-
Md4 - Md5 - Sha1 - Sha224 - Sha256 - Sha384 - Sha512 - Sha3_224 - Sha3_256 - Sha3_384 - Sha3_512
On start up defaults to "Sha1" (for Pi users).
This has been compiled and tested on Windows 7 (32bit), should work on all 32Bit systems
that the original worked on.
The program was compiled using:-
Qt Creator 3.5.1 (opensource)
Based on Qt 5.5.1 MinGW 32bit
The source files will be on DropBox from 24-12-2015:-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e66samp5ovxz ... ZIdxa?dl=0
There is no installer for the moment.
The program has to be run as 'Administrator'.
If you just want to run the program, download to a folder on your HDD, the following files:-
All files you need are in a folder 'Win32DiskImager' on the DropBox site:-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e66samp5ovxz ... 32bit?dl=0
If you don't want to trust these files, install QtCreator 3.5.1/Qt 5.5.1 and build the
program yourself from the source files.
Edited 16-3-2016, URL added