jran1216

Visualisations of virtual worlds

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:15 am

Ok this is a last post. I thought if I where to communicate an idea. All be it artistic, as all ideas are, there may be apparitions to what is going to be a race against technology.

I am hoping games wills will prevail and I can understand a limitation of raspberry pi's hardware which is a test in itself and a brilliant learning platform. Let me explain.

If we were to decide on a method of travel we would deduce four counterparts. Forward, backwards. Up and down. Both have opposites that can counteract each other. These forces still remain in a computers hardware when we operate functions. Now if we were to move both up and down, we have to consider a breakage in logic, that is a way to determine that it is not plausible in a way. If we go back to my previous statement about method of travel doing two opposites causes us to squash or to detach and literally obliterate. Possibly staying intact causes us to travel in many possible ways. The same method, I believe goes into computing and I believe it is the same par as the two synthetic forces of our every day life. The Hadron and death. If we could possibly cause two directional travel it would be a step forward. We know that if you initiate two opposite tasks at the same time it causes an anomaly. For example if we were to install and uninstall with no extra programming, I would guess it would shutdown, but if we had a task that could, it would be surely doing something clever and we would need something to build on.

Now I myself have parameters for doing such a thing in games and although it may seem bizarre surely creating games is the most practical method and I guess that to keep a machine on in such a situation while running a carefully constructed game would yield meaning.

My point has to be that there isn't a need for a big machine, for simply breaking boundaries, and I shan't comment as I don't find it completely necessary.

toxibunny

Re: Visualisations of virtual worlds

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:53 am

good luck! post youtube vids :)
note: I may or may not know what I'm talking about...

Jednorozec

Re: Visualisations of virtual worlds

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 am

jran1216 wrote:Ok this is a last post.
I do hope that it's your last.
The most important leg of a three legged stool is the one that's missing.
It's called thinking. Why don't you try it sometime?

Return to “Off topic discussion”