nikolai44

I want to buy 2 raspberry pi B, but i have little problem.

Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Hello! I live in Russia. I'm 13. I want to buy raspberry pi, but i have little problem. Farnell and rc-components offer buy raspberry in the local distributor. In local sell pi with 80 dollars. It very expensive for me. I have only 80 dollars, desire and good idea, how use raspberry pi. I want buy 2 raspberry 512mb with 80 dollars. Please, help me. Thank.

Dutch_Master

Re: I want to buy 2 raspberry pi B, but i have little proble

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Farnell = element 14... This young lad hits the barrier of expensive insurance to Russia, as their postal system isn't as reliable to what we're used to in the West. I doubt any supplier will take the risk of having products stolen if they'd be send uninsured (and thus cheaper).

Maybe he could write to his President to explain and ask if he can make the Russian postal system reliable again.
Last edited by Dutch_Master on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppumkin

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Yea- I send stuff to Romania once from ebay. Poof - Never seen again. Luckily i insured it but I will never do that again.

Poor Lad. If you can come to Poland you can get some there easily. But driving through Russia is a death mission too :(

pi3g
Authorised Reseller
Authorised Reseller

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Hello Nikolai,

do you want to buy TWO Raspberry with 80 Dollars, or a Raspberry for 80 Dollars each, making it 160 $ for 2 Raspberrys?
What about paying for postage?

I might consider sending them to you, if I get the money through PayPal first. Contact me via PM.
80 $ for two Raspberrys is out of the question, but 2 x 80 $ would be OK.

Max
picockpit.com - tools to make your life with the Pi a little bit easier

Return to “Wanted”