Mocca

Help Required with programming

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:01 am

I need help. Been playing with my Raspberry Pi for a while now but not getting much traction. With that said, i am looking for somebody to help me write a program to act as a pool controller of sorts. I'm not fussed on the operating system, as long as it works. Happy to pay somebody to do this for me. details are as follows :

1. I have tree float level switches in my spillway pit at the end of my pool. the lower one is currently only used for turning an external light on when the water level gets too low. I would like this to send me a notification on the dashboard. being an analog signal, I would need to run it through an Arduino module.
2. The middle float switch controls the level of water. currently through a relay and some circuitry to slow the switching time down. Also, would need to be run through the Arduino module so that when tripped, it would run for 30 seconds then off for 90. if float level still low it repeats. A maximum of 10 times over an hour period before it defaults to the off position and sends a notification.
3. Third float switch is for a water level that’s to high. (excessive rain). Currently turns a light on. Would like it to switch the auxiliary pump on, open a solenoid via a relay which puts the water into the wastewater. Runs for 90 seconds, off for 5 minutes. then repeat if necessary. maximum of 10 times in an hour before it defaults to the off position and sends a notification.
4. I have 12 deck jests around my pool all controlled by individual solenoids. These will be swathed buy the connected relay board to the raspberry pi. I have six written programs that switch the relays on and off on different sequences at present and am working on a few more, but I would like to be able to select them remotely from the dashboard. The programs would also need to turn the pump on.
5. I have a waterfall feature that is controlled by a solenoid and then to the relay board. On and off on this one only as well as turn the pump on if its not already on with the deck jets.
6. I have six water temp sensors. They are three wire, so I assume digital input. Display on the dashboard. I will route these through a raspberry pi expansion board.
7. I have a weather station that my daughter is building on a separate pi module. Once working, I hope to integrate it.
7. I have two temp and humidity sensors that I would like to put in. one inside the pump shed and one outside.
8. I have a PH sensor that I would like to include. I believe that it connects to the Arduino module. Information displayed on the dashboard.

There will possibly by upgrades from time to time as i dream up new ideas along the way.
If interested, please contact me. Michael

rpiMike

Re: Help Required with programming

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:54 am

I may be able to help, contact me at:

zwieblum

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Oh, just got noted that there are no private messages in this forum. Anyway, fell free to contact me at Image

andrew23

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi Michael,

I could help you out with this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782 @ gmail.com

Best Wishes
Andrew

Vincent_12

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi Michael,

I will help you. Please get me in contact. Email - [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Vincent

PhatFil

Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:14 pm

check out the home automation community.. there are well established control/dashboard systems you can host on your pi perfect for your demands, using disperate small cheap wifi enabled soc dev boards and off the shelf wifi/bluetooth consumer products to provide input and output channels via wifi and mqtt, this provides a simple mechanism to control relays/solenoids without physical wiring connecting them to your pi, and making future system additions a s/w admin task.

open hab, hassio, domotitcz, are a few of the mature Home Automation systems with a large helpful support community , i personally use node red which is slightly different but also hosts a dasboard interface ..

Return to “Wanted”