qcaguy01

Need a program, $$$ offered

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:05 pm

Hello all,

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum, you all have been so helpful. I am a new poster here, but have been a lurker for some time now. I apologize in advance if this post breaks any rules, or is in the wrong section; please correct me if so.

Now for the question.

I need a simple program. Yes, i know, i should learn and do it myself. However, time is a constraint, and i should focus the time i have on the portion of the project i am more versed on, and leave the programming to the pros. This project is for personal use, and not for business or educational purposes.

Now for the details of what i would like the program to accomplish.

the program needs to:

operate multiple relays

I would like one relay to be controllable with a timer. ( example : 15min on 15min off, or 1 hour on/ 1 hour off) also ON, and OFF

The second relay, i would like to be a timer as well ( on, off or set the on off time (example, one at 12am off at 12pm)

the third relay i would like to interact with a temperature probe to control on/ off ( like a thermostat kind of)

I would like a basic control GUI as well for the above. as well as a pi camera feed. (html possibly)

And lastly if possible i would like to also control with a lcd screen (16x2 or similar basic with a few input buttons.)

If anyone with knowledge could produce this for me, i would be willing to pay (open for bids). if everything works out i may have a few more projects in the near future.

if you are interested let me know, and we can discuss.

Thanks

knute

Re: Need a program, $$$ offered

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:43 pm

pi at knutejohnson dot com

rpiMike

Re: Need a program, $$$ offered

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:57 pm

I may be able to help, contact me at:

Return to “Wanted”