jwjwjw1990

Finalizing an application, need assistance through discord or such, please

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi, I've been working on a project for an escape room for a while now, but i've come across some obstacles. Next week I need to deliver the app and the hardware, but I can't get the following features to work. Therefor I'm looking for someone who can help me on short notice, preferably through Discord or Skype. I can share the code and we can elaborate from there.
  • Switching between Views (one is already opened on instantiating)
  • Reset-function by an input (The application doesn't use a while(...) loop, so this one is not that easy)
  • (seperate from the application) Start my app when booting the raspberry
hope anyone can help me out

DavidInvenio

Re: Finalizing an application, need assistance through discord or such, please

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:31 am

Well... If you still need help I might be willing to offer some assistance, but there's a lot more detail needed.
Regardless of that, I can certainly show you how to accomplish the 3rd item on your list.
The others seem do-able but I base that on the software/hardware that I currently use, so until you share some details I can't say for sure.

jwjwjw1990

Re: Finalizing an application, need assistance through discord or such, please

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 am

Great! Thank you for replying. I'm from the Netherlands. It's currently 9.15 am here, and I'm at work. This evening, 10 hours from now, I would be able to discuss the issue. If you prefer any time today or tomorrow, please let me know.

My Discord user name is Jan Willem#9313, email is jwbeckmans <at> hotmail.com. If you feel like looking at the fies first, the project is also shared on github: https://github.com/jwjwjw1990/Smells

Return to “Wanted”