Truetech000

Compute Module Board

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:42 am

Ok, i have no PCB design experience, nor do i know if certain bits require resistors or whatnot. I am in need of a pub design that allows me to have a compute module 3 attatched with access to an ethernet port, At least 1 usb port, all 40 Standard GPIO in normal layout, WIFI (Maybe?), and maybe even ability to power from 24v input via some onboard voltage regulation. I am desiring to make this as small as possible (nearest to pi zero size) to connect it to my pursa mk3s. if someone could design this i would be more than willing to share a batch of PCBs that i order. i simply don't have the expertise necessary if possible i would want all ports and module on the side that does not go against the rambo. Also, would the purse be able to power something like this via gpis (like it does a pi zero?)

Andyroo

Re: Compute Module Board

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:30 am

You may find something here https://store.gumstix.com/products

I know it sounds odd but why not use a Zero W?

I’ve asked the mods to move this thread to the wanted board by the way.
Need Pi spray - these things are breeding in my house...

aBUGSworstnightmare

Re: Compute Module Board

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Truetech000 wrote: Ok, i have no PCB design experience, nor do i know if certain bits require resistors or whatnot. I am in need of a pub design that allows me to have a compute module 3 attatched with access to an ethernet port, At least 1 usb port, all 40 Standard GPIO in normal layout, WIFI (Maybe?), and maybe even ability to power from 24v input via some onboard voltage regulation. I am desiring to make this as small as possible (nearest to pi zero size) to connect it to my pursa mk3s. if someone could design this i would be more than willing to share a batch of PCBs that i order. i simply don't have the expertise necessary if possible i would want all ports and module on the side that does not go against the rambo. Also, would the purse be able to power something like this via gpis (like it does a pi zero?)
How much are you willing to pay for such a development! That's not a simple task which is solved in a few hours. Also board might need to go to another iteration step which is adding additional costs. 'Sharing a batch of PCBs' is like asking someone to do it FOC

Return to “Wanted”