urthlight

Project for hire

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:14 am

One of the issues i need fixed are the video functions. I have scripts to record and play video but it records to the SD card.The code looks at a specific USB port. I want it to look in a pool for one of several cameras that it knows already by its internal ID in any port on the Pi or its USB hub. $$$$$ What would you charge me for a camcorder app that records to a USB Thumbdrive from a usb camera or two. It would record a preset duration then close that file and start another until you stop it. If it runs out of its allowed space it would begin to write over the oldest files. As for controls I need A record button a list of recorded video for playback a learn camera ID function and adjusters for clip length, Alloted space and number of cameras. The code will be fully commented so it can be modified if necessary. All of this with a GUI to operate it. If I can have a window showing the camera feed i will not need a second app for CCTV mode, otherwise I will. Any improvements you have in mind will be entertained but this is the basic functions.$$$$$

rpiMike

Re: Project for hire

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:00 am

I may be able to help, contact me at:

Return to “Wanted”