ashertehll6831

Searching for a python guru to help me with a project

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:07 pm

I have an idea for a simple inventory tracking project. I need a good programmer to help me write the code. I will be using a raspberry pi with a 3.5"touchcreen, and a bar code scanner for input. This is to manage a small inventory (43 phones) that employees check in and out every day. I will have all the information needed to create a database, a back log, and a simple to use GUI. I can send this to whoever I decide to work with. Now at the moment this will not be a paid gig but if this works as planned and I present it just right my company may decide to use and implement my idea which could result in payment and if so you will get full credit as the programmer. I am a novice who is trying very hard to learn but this is over my head right now so I need some help. Let me know if you are interested. Serious inquires only please as I am very serious about this as well.

Thanks,
Asher Tehll

scotty101

Re: Searching for a python guru to help me with a project

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:39 pm

I'm sorry but do you really expect someone to do this type of work for you without payment?
This forum isn't a free coding service, yes we might help by writing some examples or fix some simple errors but what you've proposed is that someone else should write the whole thing for you without any guarantees of payment or reward.
Would you expect a plumber or electrician to install or fix something without paying them?

Two suggestions for you;
1. Learn to do it yourself. This forum will be here for you to help you learn, fix little bugs or provide examples.

2. You pitch your idea to your company to secure funding and secure a professional paid software developer.
Electronic and Computer Engineer
Pi Interests: Home Automation, IOT, Python and Tkinter

HaydenJ

Re: Searching for a python guru to help me with a project

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:01 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I saw your requirement. I am a experience person for your problem and I would love to work with you with this. Please connect me here hayden.cis20 at gmail .com so that we can discuss further.

Also, add me on $k ype: cis.am4 to discuss this more and take it further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden :)

Return to “Wanted”