Doae

Where to buy Raspberry pi zero with good price?

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:05 am

Lots of our customer need raspberry pi zero, but i don't know where to buy authorized and cheap zero. Please give me some advice. Thanks! :shock:

fruitoftheloom

Re: Where to buy Raspberry pi zero with good price?

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:12 am

Doae wrote:
Lots of our customer need raspberry pi zero, but i don't know where to buy authorized and cheap zero. Please give me some advice. Thanks! :shock:

They are all the same price, either $5 or $10 plus taxes and shipping.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/#buy-now-modal
Adieu

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Doae wrote:
So you want to buy quantities of Zero, not just one, and sell them on? You won't be able to buy quantities at the subsidised educational prices ($5/$10), but you can buy ZeroWH in quantities from the usual suppliers, or I can pass on the contact details of are bulk buy managers if you need quantities in the hundreds.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Please direct all questions to the forum, I do not do support via PM.

Doae

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:11 am

jamesh wrote:
Doae wrote:
So you want to buy quantities of Zero, not just one, and sell them on? You won't be able to buy quantities at the subsidised educational prices ($5/$10), but you can buy ZeroWH in quantities from the usual suppliers, or I can pass on the contact details of are bulk buy managers if you need quantities in the hundreds.
i want to sell them. but not need hundreds. I have find a supplier on ebay very reasonable price. Thanks!

BlackKnight_UK

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am

There are some ridiculous prices for Pi Zeros on Ebay.

jamesh

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:05 pm

BlackKnight_UK wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am
There are some ridiculous prices for Pi Zeros on Ebay.
Do you mean very high or very low?
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Please direct all questions to the forum, I do not do support via PM.

nitramc

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:03 pm

jamesh wrote:
Doae wrote:
Hi James,

Thanks for the information, so it is possible to buy in bulk after all (all the distributors I checked indicate a limit of one per client). I'm not sure if you have these details but would you know the unsubsidised cost? Alternatively, could you indicate how to get in touch with a bulk buy manager? I would be looking to buy 100 to start.

Thanks

Return to “Wanted”