HoloFlix

Help Wanted, Product Project

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Hey everyone,

So I’m pretty new and unfamiliar with Raspberry Pi, but I understand what it is and what can be achieved with it.

So I’ve come up with a product idea and I’m in need of a Raspberry Pi expert to help me in creating it.

I’ve planned everything out i.e how i want it to look, how I want the GUI to look and all the functions work, I just need someone familiar with Raspberry Pi to help get this project of the floor

If you interested please DM me and we can discuss what the project actually is (as I am keeping it a secret) and the payment. YESSS!! Payment.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

W. H. Heydt

Re: Help Wanted, Product Project

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:29 pm

1. You don't say where you are.

2. The Pi is an educational device. Learning how to program your project on it would be using it as intended.

3. The cost of hiring someone to do the actual work is likely to be a lot higher than you think. Even when I left off doing contract programming quite a number of years ago, the going rate was around $120/hr. It will be higher now.

andrew23

Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:35 am

Hi,

Happy New Year!
I could help you out with this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes
Andrew

cisan

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:39 am

Hello,

Greetings!!

I am familiar with the requirement you have posted and could surely assist you with best quality of work.

I would appreciate if you could please add me on S.K.Y.P.E : cis(dot)am2 or drop me an email on anna(dot)cis23(at)gmail(dot)com to discuss further regarding the task which you want to accomplish with affordable rates.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Anna J

ilovemipi

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:30 pm

W. H. Heydt wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:29 pm
1. You don't say where you are.

2. The Pi is an educational device. Learning how to program your project on it would be using it as intended.

3. The cost of hiring someone to do the actual work is likely to be a lot higher than you think. Even when I left off doing contract programming quite a number of years ago, the going rate was around $120/hr. It will be higher now.
1. We live in an internet age so it's probably irrelevant.
2. The Pi is a lot more than an educational device despite the Foundation's intentions.
3. Today there are thousands of experienced coders available for significantly less than your old pay rate.
Google Nest and British Gas Hive like Smartphone App designer
Check our website

mrdebug

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi. Raspberry pi is a very top quality device. I sell a product based on it and i have a lot of them installed and they run 24/24 from many years!
If you need professional support to develop please contact me.
We can also make a expansion board for raspberry.
www. ???
www. ???
GMT+1

Return to “Wanted”