I'm looking for help building a series of home automation prototypes controlled by wifi. You can work part time or full time. You can work remotely as long as you are good at communicating.
Ideally you've built similar projects before creating both the hardware and software, but if you're an expert in one area but not both, please get in touch as I'm sure I'll be able to use your help.
Here is a list of some of the interesting components you will have an opportunity to work with (you don't need experience in every component):
- Wireless control
- Battery charging (wireless or stationary)
- Sensors (rgb-d, lidar, proximity, ir)
- Image recognition (cnn, object, face)
- Servos / small electric motors
- Training using AI
- Robotic arm (building, moving using sensor input, grasping, end of arm tooling)
The project will start small (1-3 months) with the option of rolling into a longer term project.
If this sounds of interest to you please message me with the following:
1. Example projects you've completed (preferably with a video of it working)
2. Your hourly rate and hours you are willing to work per week
3. Your location and when you're generally available to chat during the week
4. A brief description about yourself including your experience and why this project sounds interesting to you