Modauser

Programmer wanted - interesting project, pays $

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello,
I'm looking for an experienced programmer to help develop a pi application. The device is basically a fancy datalogger with pi touchscreen interface. It will read a few sensors, log them, and save them to a text file. The device also has a usb cellular modem and will spit out text alerts if a sensor goes out of range. There will be a small amount of touch GUI/interface design (we can handle the artwork), as well as reading/logging the sensors. This is likely a one-two month part time project, and we are extremely flexible to work with as far as how to organize the project. We are on the East Coast (Maine) but you can be located anywhere as long as you speak English reasonably well. This should be a fun project.

The scope of work will be detailed and milestone based, so you get paid as you complete the negotiated milestones.

Respond here with your email and I'll reply.

Thanks a lot!
Dave

troyw

Re: Programmer wanted - interesting project, pays $

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:12 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I am familiar with your requirements and I would be happy to assist you with this interesting project. Please email me at : troy.cis20@gmail.com Skype: cis.troy for further discussion.

I look forward to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards
Troy W.

Return to “Wanted”