guipinheeiro

Looking for a Programmer $$ - Concept Game Project

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello, I'm a Designer located in Brasil and I would like someone to get involved in a concept for a game made in PI3.

The game will be a "Virtual Pet" game, where you create a custumizable main character and you play mini games with him. Since its a concept for now, I'll need only the interface working and instead of the minigames, animations will be shown.

The style will be the 30's rubber hose animation and all art will be provided. Since I have no experience in the field, I would like to discuss more about the project to see if I can get it done within a budget.

Please, contact me if you think you might be the guy for the job.

stevencis

Re: Looking for a Programmer $$ - Concept Game Project

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello,

Greetings for the day!!!

As per your requirement I can surely provide you quality assistance with nominal costing. I am having 3+ Years of experience in Python , Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Raspberry PI, Arduino.

Please add me on Sk-ype: cis.am1 or em-ail me at: steven (dot)cis30(at)gmail(dot)com

Awaiting response.

Best Regards,
Steven

stevencis

Re: Looking for a Programmer $$ - Concept Game Project

Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Based on your requirement
We will create a "Virtual Pet" game in Raspberry PI3 using python. Where, user can customize the character of game and then can play. User can customize color of character. After that, user can play game.

Query:
1. What will be the logic of game? Pleas share more detail about game.
2. What will be functionality for game?
3. Will it be free membership game or Paid membership game?
4. How many and what features user can customize?
5. Will you provide the animated character?

Waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Steven

Return to “Wanted”