kuzikan1031

Looking for PI3 Programmer. Funded Project will Pay$$$

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 pm

I am looking for a PI3 programmer with IoT experience or Home Automation Experience. This project is funded and we have locations to deploy and Beta Test. We would like to set up a phone call for initial meeting and any participant must sign an NDA before project details will be discussed. If all goes well we will provide flight, expenses, and hotel accommodations to bring you in to our facility to discuss particulars, timelines, expectations and compensation. This is a very exciting project and we are looking for individuals that can work remotely and travel for deployment. Please contact me at the following email.
[email protected]

kuzikan1031

Re: Looking for PI3 Programmer. Funded Project will Pay$$$

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Ok, after posting I read through several threads and I realized most people wanted to know specifics. I dont want to be the guy that does not provide details, but at the same time I would like to protect as much info as possible as this is already a project running on a Samsung Smart Things hub. We are building a monitor for Z-Wave devices on for a MDU or Apartment scale project. We would like to use initial state as the back end. We are using Aeotec Energy Z-Wave Energy monitors. Need someone to help us get a Razberry PI Daughter Card configured to accept and learn in Z-Wave devices. Mainly the energy monitors. We are wanting to monitor every apartment in a complexes energy usage as it is included in rent. Hope this is enough info to get started. Please advise.

kuzikan1031

Re: Looking for PI3 Programmer. Funded Project will Pay$$$

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Also, We are located in Little Rock, AR. Timeline on the project is test by Nov-Dec of 2017 and to be deployed by Spring 2018. Thanks

Return to “Wanted”