bernie_mac
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:58 am

Original Pi Model A

Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:44 am

Hi everyone,
I am looking for an original Pi Model A. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell?
Regards Bernie

User avatar
B.Goode
Posts: 12786
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm
Location: UK

Re: Original Pi Model A

Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:19 pm

bernie_mac wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:44 am
Hi everyone,
I am looking for an original Pi Model A. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell?
Regards Bernie

Does it matter where in the world it is located and what the transport costs might be?

gordon77
Posts: 5917
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Re: Original Pi Model A

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:29 pm

There's a couple on eBay.co.uk

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 29341
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Original Pi Model A

Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:20 pm

I think I have quite a few, including a couple from the original batch IIRC. Might even have #000000000001 secreted away somewhere.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Working in the Applications Team.

fruitoftheloom
Posts: 27226
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: Original Pi Model A

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:51 pm

bernie_mac wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:44 am
Hi everyone,
I am looking for an original Pi Model A. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell?
Regards Bernie

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324721739446
Take what I advise as advice not the utopian holy grail, and it is gratis !!

PMathews
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:04 pm

Re: Original Pi Model A

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 pm

Bernie,
I have four original R Pi Model As. They (3 of 4) are in their original Element 14 boxes and have never been used. Let me know if you're interested.
PMathews

bernie_mac
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:58 am

Re: Original Pi Model A

Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:15 am

B.Goode wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:19 pm
bernie_mac wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:44 am
Hi everyone,
I am looking for an original Pi Model A. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell?
Regards Bernie

Does it matter where in the world it is located and what the transport costs might be?
Hi, I am in Australia so expect it will cost a little to transport. Let me know if that works for you.

bernie_mac
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:58 am

Re: Original Pi Model A

Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:17 am

PMathews wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 pm
Bernie,
I have four original R Pi Model As. They (3 of 4) are in their original Element 14 boxes and have never been used. Let me know if you're interested.
PMathews
Hi PMathews, I am interested. I am in Australia so know the postage will cost a bit. So please let me know what works for you.
Regards, Bernie

Return to “Wanted”