david-gb-console

IoT solution - Volunteer BETA-TESTERS WANTED

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:59 pm

Hi there!

I’m looking for some Raspberry Pi early adopters that dare to use a new app to build your own IoT (Internet of Things) in no time: www.gbconsole.com

The app is a Web based (by the moment) where you link your Raspberry Pi to our APP (with a token). Then you can control GPIOs, some I2C sensors and much more. No coding skills required and everything in the cloud.

Who wants to try?
Last edited by david-gb-console on Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
David.

GB-Console

4Sight

Re: Looking for Beta testers for my app [no payment]

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Hi,
What's the final outcome of the app? I may be interested in collaborating as long as it is adaptable to low cost usage

david-gb-console

Re: Looking for Beta testers for my app [no payment]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:30 pm

Hi 4Sight!

Thanks for your question. If you use a Raspberry Pi Zero W you are spending as low as $10 and you can control up to 20 devices, relays, buttons or sensors. I think anyone in this forums knows. If you compare with IoT products I think will be cheaper and will be made by yourself.

But imagine you don't need to code anything. Just link your Raspberry with the app in the cloud and you have your project up and running in no time. Manage GPIO inputs, outputs and PWM instantly, and connect your project with other apps with Webhooks.

You will need only Internet, a Raspberry Pi (almost any type) and your electronic toolbox. Here I have a step by step to start using it:

https://www.gbconsole.com/demo.html

So I invite you to test the app, is totally free. What I want back from you is an honest feedback.
Cheers,
David.

GB-Console

Return to “Wanted”