wizzard419

Looking to Hire Help for a Project

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Hi Everybody,

So I've been trying to get this project to work but my skills with soldering are low and I am not sure about code.

Here is the project I am trying to replicate in small scale...
https://magpi.raspberrypi.org/articles/ ... ecast-lamp

One of the issues was the API used went away but someone was kind enough to figure out a way to make the darksky API work. The only catch is that I am not sure if it will have the same effects as the first time since I can't get past initial light hook up.

I have all the parts (though more MOSFETs might be needed) and could send them over if anyone is looking for a hopefully short project for pay.

This is one of those times I realize I am beat and need to hire a pro.

Thanks!

Andrew3

Re: Looking to Hire Help for a Project

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as I am an experienced Raspberry Pi consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

drgeoff

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:13 pm

@wizzard419

Note that this is a truly international forum with posters from all over the world. For anything that might require a physical meet-up or sending items, location can be a critical factor. Neither your post nor your profile gives that information explicitly or reliable clues about it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

wizzard419

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Thanks, just sent an email with the info!

wizzard419

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Oh, silly me, I'm in the US. I don't have issue with shipping internationally, but it may be easier for some to just source parts locally.

drgeoff

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:00 pm

wizzard419 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:35 pm
Oh, silly me, I'm in the US. I don't have issue with shipping internationally, but it may be easier for some to just source parts locally.
You may or may not have issues with shipping out of the US (the US does have export restrictions on some technologies to some countries) but the recipient's country may have import duties and taxes which are then further increased by agent's fees.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Return to “Wanted”