Debwassell

Spare 'N' key for raspberry pi 2 keyboard

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:41 am

Does anyone know where I can get, or even have themselves, a spare letter 'N' key for the keyboard please? My son has managed to lose it. I've asked Raspberry Pi direct and they suggested I ask on here.
Thank you.

RaspbianUser1

Re: Spare 'N' key for raspberry pi 2 keyboard

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:01 am

Through postage prices of a singular key of a keyboard is it not better to just buy a new keyboard as any keyboard will do, even a cheap hp, logitech or similar keyboard will be near or on par with the pi keyboard
Running either Raspberry Pi OS desktop Full or Raspberry Pi OS MATE desktop
Overclocked at 2147MHz CPU and 700 MHz GPU with a over voltage of 7, max or nothing
Think before you delete something a stranger on the internet told you to.

ejolson

Re: Spare 'N' key for raspberry pi 2 keyboard

Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:04 am

RaspbianUser1 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:01 am
Through postage prices of a singular key of a keyboard is it not better to just buy a new keyboard as any keyboard will do, even a cheap hp, logitech or similar keyboard will be near or on par with the pi keyboard
I think the hope is someone here has the same keyboard but with a different key broken and is willing to put the N key in an envelope and mail it off. In fact, if you don't mind what letter is actually written on the key, my suspicion is almost any other letter could be popped into place to fix it. Does anyone else with a broken keyboard want to help out?

Return to “Wanted”