theyazhouse

Has anyone managed to get Kodi installed and working on raspbian x nighthawk pi 4?

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:29 am

Hello
I have looked on every place I could think of to find directions to installing a working Kodi onto Raspbian X nighthawk. After trying several methods online None worked. Someone in one of the posts I found said it has something to do with Raspberry pi 4.
Any chance someone has Kodi working?
thank you

B.Goode

Re: Has anyone managed to get Kodi installed and working on raspbian x nighthawk pi 4?

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:33 am

theyazhouse wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:29 am
Hello
I have looked on every place I could think of to find directions to installing a working Kodi onto Raspbian X nighthawk. After trying several methods online None worked. Someone in one of the posts I found said it has something to do with Raspberry pi 4.
Any chance someone has Kodi working?
thank you

Does it work if you try with a standard installation of the supported RasPiOS Buster Operating System? Because if so, that might indicate that you need to seek support from the developer of the third-party Operating System distribution you have chosen to run.

Rascas

Re: Has anyone managed to get Kodi installed and working on raspbian x nighthawk pi 4?

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:08 am

Kodi works just fine on Raspbian/Raspi OS on the Pi 4. What is Raspbian X nighthawk? If it is a third party OS you have to ask its devolopers about it.

theyazhouse

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:21 pm

Ok thank you I didn't realize Raspberry X was from different source. It is pretty cool in one looks and acts like windows pretty fast and one looks and acts like Apple from https://raspbian-x.com/. I guess because it worked so nice it was from this site.
Thank you I will see if they have any support.

Return to “Other”