Siamak

Ubuntu VPN Server

Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Good afternoon all,

I have installed UBUNTU Mate on my RasPi 3 with WiFi and working relatively fine, relatively is because I cannot connect to the server via SSH (yes SSH is enabled) unless I physically logged ito the server, which is not at all convenient, it is a bit of a leg work going up the stairs when rebooting etc.

Is there any way that the configuration files execute automatically after reboot please without logging in? I am trying to use it as VPN Server if it does not load the configuration files then VPN Server cannot work at all. (I have installed VPN Server on UBUNTU somewhere else and it works fine).

Cheers
Siamak

jhneyalia

Re: Ubuntu VPN Server

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:00 am

Siamak wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 pm
Is there any way that the configuration files execute automatically after reboot please without logging in? I am trying to use it as VPN Server if it does not load the configuration files then VPN Server cannot work at all. (I have installed VPN Server on UBUNTU somewhere else and it works fine).

Cheers
Siamak

Good afternoon to my friend,

Its a genuine issue same here, i also using the same procedure because all work done manually not any auto recovery.. you may go here https://www.bestvpn.co/best-vpn-for-ubuntu/ for detail Guide for the Debian Platform.

Return to “Other”