dslmeo

Word+ From NutPi Won't Work on RPi 2

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:59 pm

I just got my nutpi on a micro sd card. I copied the contents, just according to the instructions, to the Risc OS micro sd card. I unzipped it with !SparkFS and copied it to the Apps folder on the card. When double left clicking on the icon I get an error message asking if I want to continue. I've tried it over and over again even using another micro sd card but Word+ just won't work. If anyone has any ideas how to go further I would appreciate it a lot.

Kind Regards,
M. O.
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

dslmeo

Re: Word+ From NutPi Won't Work on RPi 2

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 pm

It works well with the Raspberry Pi 1 B+ though.
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

BrokenFrog

Re: Word+ From NutPi Won't Work on RPi 2

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I believe they are working on a fix for this. NutPi is tied in some way to the processors on the original Pi and a fix is needed to allow it to recognise the Pi2 as being valid.

I suspect it may take a short while as each author and original vendor will need to make the necessary change before an update can be released.

All IMHO though, but based on what I've seen/heard over on the RISCOSOpen forum and other RISCOS sites.

Return to “RISCOS”