goldencircuit

having problems with SSH under Pignus

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my pi where I can log in via screen and the ttyACM0 to a desired user (root or a username i've set up) but i cannot for some reason log in via SSH. It keeps telling me that the password is incorrect. I've added a file named ssh under /boot but this has not remedied the problem. Has anyone run into this issue and/or know of a fix?

Thanks!

DougieLawson

Re: having problems with SSH under Pignus

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm

What part of "It's not supported on here" are you struggling with? Go ask on a Pignus forum.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=176014
Microprocessor, Raspberry Pi & Arduino Hacker
Mainframe database troubleshooter
MQTT Evangelist
Twitter: @DougieLawson

Since 2012: 1B*5, 2B*2, B+, A+, Zero*2, 3B*3

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Do not send private messages.

fruitoftheloom

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:15 am

goldencircuit wrote:Hello,

I'm having an issue with my pi where I can log in via screen and the ttyACM0 to a desired user (root or a username i've set up) but i cannot for some reason log in via SSH. It keeps telling me that the password is incorrect. I've added a file named ssh under /boot but this has not remedied the problem. Has anyone run into this issue and/or know of a fix?

Thanks!
Pingus is only compatible with the ARMv6 BCM2835 RPi's, maybe ask the developers ??

https://pignus.computer/index.html

Regards SSH the disabled setting is specifically for Raspbian Jessie with Pixel DE..
My only "PC" is an Asus ChromeBit running ChromeOS, cloudcentric at its best !
Rockchip Quad-Core RK3288C SoC as used in ASUS Chromebook C201 & Chromebook Flip C100PA as well as the Tinker SBC

fruitoftheloom

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:17 am

DougieLawson wrote:What part of "It's not supported on here" are you struggling with? Go ask on a Pignus forum.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=176014
The Mods have moved this to correct forum and removed the duplicate in Raspbian Forum..
My only "PC" is an Asus ChromeBit running ChromeOS, cloudcentric at its best !
Rockchip Quad-Core RK3288C SoC as used in ASUS Chromebook C201 & Chromebook Flip C100PA as well as the Tinker SBC

Return to “Pidora / Fedora”