Prototyping Industrial Solutions using the Raspberry Pi and Linux
The Proto Blog is an online resource focused on prototyping industrial solutions using the Raspberry Pi and Linux. A few of topics on our list of upcoming articles include:
- Why Prototype Industrial Solutions with the RPi?
- Interfacing the RPi with External Sensors and Actuators
- Communicating with Factory Systems using Industrial Protocols
- Mounting and Protecting the Raspberry Pi
- Adding Real-time Capabilities to the RPi
- Extending Lua for Measurement and Control
Of particular interest is a new product we call the Proto PLC. This project includes an add-on board that brings real-time measurement and control capabilities to the RPi. The board also fits inside our Proto Armour cases, which is great for existing customers. An upcoming post will shed more light on the Proto PLC, and we can't wait to talk about it!
I want to reach out to those readers who resonate with our plans and feel they have something interesting and useful to contribute to our blog. Creating a steady supply of original content about Prototyping Industrial Solutions using the Raspberry Pi and Linux is work, and is something we're willing to pay for. If you are interested in our cause, knowledgeable in this field, and are a decent writer, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss this unique opportunity.