I have designed and built a GPIO breakout board that has 5 double pole 9V (max 500ma per pole) outputs, 5 single pole 9V outputs and 4 9v DC motor outputs (intended for low power motors). I have used a couple of octal darlington arrays which are working very well for the outputs, but I am struggling with my motor control. I have used a PCA9685 16 channel PWM generator with a couple of quad half H bridge ICs. I am using the Adafruit Python scripts designed for their servo driver with the same chip. I can detect the chip fine using the i2cdetect program, and the python scripts are running without an error, but I am not getting any outputs on the PWM driver (and therefore H-Bridges). It could be a software issue, but I was wondering if any of you electronics gurus out there fancy looking at my circuit design to see if you can spot a hardware design fault. I have tested all my tracks on my home made PCB using a multimeter and can't find any issues.
The design is a PDF file which I have had to put on dropbox because the forum won't accept PDFs or a png/jpeg/gif large enough to show the detail. I have also included a pdf of the trace just in case anybody in future fancies printing their own version!
This is my second version of the board (the first didn't have the motor drivers) and I have already designed a third in my head but not until I get this one working!