crimson4911

Waveshare Sim7600G-H Callee cannot hear Caller voice

Sun May 16, 2021 5:54 pm

Hello,

I am having a issue where I am unable to transmit my voice through the cellular modem. I have tried to wye split the trrrs into the stereo output and the analog input to no avail. I have tried a dedicated headset with the trrrs 3.5mm jack with no luck. In both instances I can hear the remote person speaking but they cannot hear me.

I am able to successfully establish a data/cellular connection and can successfully initiate a phone call using the AT command ' ADT+<number>; '
I have internet capability with the modem too and so I know that from a cellular perspective I am all set and good there. What I don't know is what I need to enable my microphone output through the modem so the person I am calling can hear me.

Thoughts and sugguestions are appreciated. I'm beginning to think my hardware is at fault.

Thanks,
Crim

crimson4911

Re: Waveshare Sim7600G-H Callee cannot hear Caller voice

Tue May 18, 2021 1:35 am

I tried a Waveshare Sim7600A-H with the same headset and was able to successfully hear myself on my cell while talking into the headset. What AT commands can I try to determine whether this is a software or hardware issue?

Return to “HATs and other add-ons”