I'm using the LoRa Snootlab's ChisteraPi 1.2 hat with Raspberry Pi 3B board.
For testing, I'm using 2 RPi boards with ChisteraPi and a Lora example from https://github.com/Snootlab/lora_chisterapi
After waisted time, be carefull with your Raspbian version.
What I've tested is:
- OK with Raspbian 2017-09-07. Kernel version: 4.9.41-v7+.
- BAD with Raspbian 2017-11-29. Kernel version: 4.9.59-v7+ (You have an "Init failed" with the sender example)
- BAD with Raspbian 2018-03-13. Kernel version: 4.9.80-v7+
- BAD with Raspbian 2018-04-18. Kernel version: 4.14.34-v7+
- BAD with Raspbian 2018-06-27. Kernel version: 4.14.50-v7+
You have another thread (viewtopic.php?t=201810#p1256776) on this problem.
So the last Raspbian version working with ChisteraPi 1.2 is Raspbian 2017-09-07 (http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbi ... 017-09-08/). I have to put a couple of time to see why when I 'll have enough time for this