A year after i worked on a project where i used raspiraw to get raw data and convert to ppm images using dcraw everything worked fine.
But now i needed to re use the software i coded, the same one, but it seems like dcraw couldn't decode with the error "unexpected end of file".
I had to make a apt get update before building raspiraw because it didn't work at first.
I did some digging and i fount out that the .raw output i had one year before were 407 KiB and i still can convert those with dcraw without any problem. But when i re execute the command "raspiraw -md 7 -hd0 -o out.raw" i have a 332KiB output which seem to me logic because the output is 640*480 = 300KiB + the 32KiB for the header (but i dont know why it was 407 KiB before, knowing that i had the same options for raspiraw). And i can't get dcraw working with the new 332KiB outputs.
Thank you very much for reading me.