pjigar

Re: PHP/Bootstrap Web Interface for the Pi Camera

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:52 am

FWIW, the image did not work for me as is. Installation.sh script does not work for Jessie or Stretch. I particularly don't need HTTP configuration interface since I can always use v4l2-ctl command over ssh login. So I gave up on this solution all together and installed UV4L and FFMPEG on to top of the stretch minimal image by following guides.
https://www.bitpi.co/2015/08/19/how-to- ... pberry-pi/
https://www.linux-projects.org/uv4l/installation/

My interest was also to stream on youtube live channel so I just used the following command to start streaming direly from UV4L /dev/video0 device. BTW UV4L now has built-in web server and configuration interface which also makes this project somewhat redundant.

# Control uv4l options wihtout restarting the service
/usr/bin/v4l2-ctl --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1280,pixelformat=H264 -d /dev/video0

# Push rtmp stream directly from the video device using ffmpeg
/bin/dd if=/dev/video0 bs=512K | /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/pi/bensound-india.mp3 -i - -pix_fmt + -c:v copy -c:a copy -f flv -rtsp_transport tcp -tune zerolatency -strict experimental "rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/<key>"

By the way, pushing 30 fps full HD stream takes about 30% CPU. I also have GPU memory configured to 512 (MB) in /boot/config.txt. The H264 encoding is done by GPU.

44_bh

Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 am

v1.8-beta; PizeroW; NoIR v2 camera; 48 led IR light source. Perfect except at night.

Problem: very little picture at night; almost indiscernible. OK by day, albeit reddish (of course). Adjacent D-Link 4701e camera shows IR light source to be working well.

Are there camera settings I can/should adjust in order for the NoIR to work properly?

beerglass007

Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:42 pm

I can't seem to get the 1.8 image to work with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard

It doesn't boot up, just has a mutli coloured image on the screen at boot up

The SD card works on a older version of Pi

Can anyone help please

Thanks

350d

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:59 am

I have Raspberry Pi Zero W here and I've tried to connect to Pi via usb ethernet and successfully enabled wifi via web interface but it don't connect to my network after reboot. Wifi settings are 100% correct. Disconnecting usb lan doesn't help too.

alpa

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 am

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade
seems to mess up the standard 1.8 image resulting in (according to my first findings) nginx not running anymore...
anybody who had the same experience?

Return to “Camera board”